This is the man behind the "effects" table in "Linkin Park" but he has a lot more talent beyond that.
So let's get to know a little better the guy who's not in front of the stage...
1. His full name is Joseph Hahn and he is the son of Korean American parents.
2. He was born on March 15, 1977, in Texas, grew up in California, and has two older sisters.
3. He started recording when he was in high school and studied painting.
4. When he was in college he met Mike Shinoda and joined his band "Xero" which was later called "Hybrid Theory" and later became the "Linkin Park" we know today.
(Photo: Mick Hutson)
5. The two were featured on the DJs' second album called "The X-Ecutioners" and were part of their big hit "It's Going Down".
6. The two also worked together on Mike's side project called "Fort Minor".
7. Joe, like the rest of the "Linkin Park" band (besides Chester Bennington) was there from the first moment in 1996 and released with the band seven studio albums, three live albums, two compilation albums, two remix albums, three soundtracks and a number of EPs.
(Photo: James Minchin)
8. He is responsible for remixes for various artists such as Lady Tigra, Good Charlotte, Uncle Kracker, and more...
9. Filmmaking is his biggest passion and music is only "on the go" for him, he directed almost all of the band's music videos (about 14 music videos).
10. In 2005 he directed a short film called "The Seed" which tells of an incident of robbery and harassment of a homeless character named Ken Mercado.
11. In 2014 he directed a full-length film called "Mall", the film was produced by actor Vincent D'Onofrio and the lead actress was Gina Gershon. The film is based on the book by Eric Bogosian.
12. He has directed music videos for other artists such as Alkaline Trio, Static-X, Story of the Year, and Xzibit.
13. He was responsible for the special effects in the 2000 series "Dune" and the 1998 film "Sphere".
14. He directed the trailer for the famous "Medal Of Honor" game in which the band's song "The Catalyst" participated.
15. Following Linkin's Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance in 2002, he became the first Korean-American to win a Grammy.
16. In 2011 he designed the helmet of Japanese Formula 1 driver Kamui Kobayashi.
17. Joe participated as a judge in the Korean reality show "Superband", a show for talented musicians in the famous K-Pop music.
Listen to the soundtrack of the movie Mall, which Joe directed and in which almost all the members of Linkin Park participate.