This is Steven Tyler, the man, and the scarves, the man of sex, drugs, and rock and roll, so here are some things you may not have known about the young man:
1. His full name is Steven Victor Tallarico and he was born on March 26, 1948
2. He was declared by Rolling Stone magazine as one of the greatest singers of all time.
3. He was a partner in the first-ever rock-hip combination when Aerosmith collaborated with rappers
Run DMC in 1987 with the song "Walk This Way".
4. It's one of the few songs that has twice made Rolling Stone magazine's 500 greatest songs, once performed by Aerosmith and once performed by Run DMC.
5. Steven co-won with Erosmith 4 Grammy Awards, 6 American Music Awards, and 4 Billboard Awards, and one Emmy Award.
6. Aerosmith was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.
7. Steven himself was inducted into the Poets Hall of Fame in 2013.
8. In 2010 he participated as a judge in the reality show "American Idol".
9. In May 2011, Steven released "Memoir", an autobiographical book about his exploits as a rock star called:
"Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?" The book became the No. 2 bestseller in the New York Times.
10. Concurrent with the release of the book, Steven released his first single as a solo artist called: "(It) Feels So Good" the song featuring pop star Nicole Scherzinger.
11. In July 2016, Steven released his only solo album "We're All Somebody from Somewhere".
12. Since 2006 Steven has been a member of the Advisory Board of the Voice Health along with:
Julie Andrews, Joe Buck, Roger Daltrey, Christina Perri, Lionel Richie, Paul Stanley and Keith Urban.
13. He is a very large philanthropist and, among other things, donated part of his capital to non-profit organizations: Elton John AIDS Foundation, Adopt the Arts, MusiCares, Robin Hood, Race to Erase MS, Red Cross, and many others.
14. Thanks to his sense of design and clothing style, he is the consultant and also the inspiration for the clothing brand Tommy Hilfiger who in 2012 created a rock and roll style clothing line.
15. In addition to clothing, he is also a member of the "Modo Eyewear" eyewear brand for a line of eyeglass products named after him.
16. In addition to reading glasses he also has (how not) a collection of scarves by the designer Andrew Charles called "Rock Scarf".
17. In the 1970s and 1980s Steven was a heavy user of drugs and alcohol and along with his bandmate guitarist Joe Perry who was a full partner in the celebration, they stuck with the nickname: "Toxic Twins". By the way, he is considered one of the people who has experienced the most drugs and also understands a thing or two about them (actually research). By the way, Steven and Joe are very, very good friends.
18. Another nickname that Steven has in the music industry is "Demon of Screamin" because of his vocal abilities.
19. The two quit alcohol and drugs with the band's "comeback" in 1986 with the single we mentioned earlier with Run-DMC.
20. He founded the motorcycle brand "Dirico Motorcycles" which is based on Harley Davidson motorcycles together with two other partners: Mark Dirico and Stephen Talarico.
21. Believe it or not but Steven was an athlete when he was in high school and was a member of the Olympic team for trampoline jumping !!
22. He has a ramified, complex and infamous history with women that included a marriage to Groppy who was 16 years old (with parental approval), three different marriages, a number of children (even he does not know how many), and even more so an anonymous number of grandchildren.
23. He is the father of actress Liv Tyler who also starred in the music video for the band's song "Crazy" from the album "Get A Grip". Liv also starred in the film "Armageddon" which included Aerosmith's hit "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", but contrary to popular belief Taylor did not write the song about Liv, in fact, he did not write it at all.
24. Steven has collaborated with many artists like Alice Cooper, Mötley Crüe, Bob Marley, Eminem, Santana, and many others. (With Bob Marley on a tribute album of course).
25. With his band Aerosmith he released 15 albums from 1973 to 2012.